B9 Model Cure XL
The B9 Model Cure XL is a larger, multi-wavelength UV post-curing solution for resin models in applications such as jewelry, prototyping, model making, and more. Multiwavelength capability, timer, completion alarm, and memory setting enable fast, precise, repeatable workflow. The B9 Model Cure XL's powerful design dramatically reduces curing times compared to other curing units.
Features of the B9 Model Cure XL
- 3 Easy-to-use settings: Light intensity / Duty cycle (flash cycle) / Working time
- Multiwavelength capability – open to curing more materials.
- Includes acrylic container and 3D printed handle to cure models underwater.
- Digital timer display: timer selection from 5 seconds to 30 minutes maximum.
- 1 memory setting allowing for repeatable workflow.
- Wide chamber, capable of curing several models at once.
- Light-energy intensity range: 7018 –112295 mW/cm^2 when LED current at 43.8-700mA.
- Compact, space-saving design.
- Audible beeping notice when curing process is completed.
- Safety switch functions to prevent light emission when door is open.
- Typical LED life exceeds 50,000 hours which is equates to more than 60 years at 1 hour per day.
What's Included in the box:
Here is what is included to get you up and running with your B9 Model Cure.
- B9 Model Cure XL
- Power Cord
- Curing Water Dish & 3D printed handle
- 1-Year Warranty
B9 Model Cure Technical Data
Power Output 65 Watts Power Input 100 - 220 VAC / 50-60 Hz Light Source UV LED UV Wavelength 385 - 460 nm Unit Weight 6.85 lbs External Unit Dimensions 20cm x 22cm x 17.3cm Internal Chamber Dimensions
14cm x 14cm x 8.3cm
Curing Water Dish Dimensions 11.95cm x 11.65cm x 6.9cm
Due to the wide variation in curing wavelength, resin formulation, and curing settings associated with third-party resins and printers, B9Creations can only guarantee the effectiveness of the B9 Model Cure XL when using the B9 Resin Line with B9Creations Printers.
B9 Model Cure XL
- Product Code: B9A-LCB-VXL
- Availability: In Stock